How Food Dehydrator Works For Making Grape and Plum Fruit Leather
May 05,2022 | Kwasyo
· 5 plums, cored & seeded
· 1 bunch red grapes, seedless
· 2 tablespoons sugar
· 1 food dryer
1. Add the plums, grapes, and sugar to a saucepot.
2. Cook the plums and grapes on the stove at medium-low heat for 10 to 15 minutes, until the plums and grapes have softened.
3. Blend with an immersion blender. If you use a regular blender instead, blend the fruits on low speed and gradually increase to high.
4. Pour the puréed fruit onto the parch ment-lined fruit roll sheet on the Food Dehydrator. You may have some of the purée left over.
5. Dry at 75℃/167℉ for 8 to 12 hours, or until done.
6. Remove the fruit leather carefully from the parchment paper after 6 hours.
7. Place the solidified fruit leather directly onto the tray and dry for the remaining time.