How to Dehydrate Chocolate Covered Bananas in a Fruit Dryer?
May 06,2022 | Kwasyo
· 1 banana, thinly sliced
· 4 ounces bittersweet chocolate
· Sea salt, for sprinkling
·1 fruit dryer
1. Place the sliced bananas evenly between the fruit dehydrator trays.
2. Dry at 65℃/149℉ for 12 to 16 hours, or until done. Turn on the food dryer and let it cool for two minutes
3. Melt the chocolate in a microwave safe bowl in 30 second intervals. Mix between every interval, until chocolate is completely melted.
4. Dip and coat the dehydrated food of bananas slices in the melted chocolate.
5. Sprinkle the chocolate covered bananas with sea salt and allow to cool and harden.